Jobs & Internships
We are not currently hiring, but please check back now and again or join our mailing list to stay informed.
Digital Communications Internship, 3-6 months from June – November 2018
Working alongside the We Feed the World campaign team, this role presents a unique and engaging opportunity for anyone looking to further their knowledge and gain experience in the marketing/communications, photography, environment or development sectors.
Through this experience you will create valuable contacts with a wide-ranging number of NGO’s, media and PR organisations as well as art and photography initiatives. The We Feed the World Digital Communications Intern role also offers the candidate the opportunity to work closely with the award-winning PR agency, Greenhouse PR.
Main tasks include:
- Working with the We Feed the World team and Greenhouse PR agency to build and manage a campaign across social media platforms over the next six months, up to and including the exhibition (October 11th – 21st2018)
- Identifying and creating content relevant to a wide number of audiences
- Overseeing the on-going, daily management of all We Feed the World social media accounts, engaging with the photography and arts sector as well as the environmental and food justice movements in order to increase the profile of the campaign and exhibition prior to the launch
- To work with the WFTW team and the Greenhouse PR team to create and ensure that the digital communications strategy is implemented and maintained, reaching a desired number followers and levels of user engagement
- To feed into global press outreach around the time of the exhibition
Please apply with your CV (maximum two pages) and a covering letter (maximum one page) to [email protected] explaining why you are well suited for the role with ‘We Feed the World Digital Communications Intern application’ in the subject title. Deadline: 5pm on Monday 21stMay 2018.
If you would like to be considered for future internships at Gaia, please send an email with your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you.